Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gaining is all about giving

Laying upon us were hellish unprecedented predicaments in my 18 years of life.

It's IB...

1 semester has ended and another three is in the line.

During this 6 months tenure of being an IBian, I've been learning a lot in Mara College Banting and it's not only academically but as well as from the aspects of mentality, leadership, friendship and myself. Ironically, most people learn, but they do not follow. Most people learn, but they do not apply. Most people learn and they forget. Am I one of 'most people'?

Sem 1 exam was not depressingly tough. It was easy and simple. But, it seemed that, I made myself mentally easier and subsequently infuriatingly weak I was. Though I know to gain anything, one must sacrifice something. I wonder, did I sacrifice enough to get a great result for semester one?

After all, gaining is all about giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment