Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Like a deer walking into a village...


First day in KMB.
From left; Naim, me, and my father.


Well, apparently this is the only picture I have for my first day in KMB. was flooded by anxiety that taking pictures was the last thing in my mind.

But, seriously, feeling of insecurity in a new environment I was at least a bit terrified of what would happen. Frankly speaking, being spoiled in my comfy home and with the fact of never been in a hostel before, I wonder how I would fare here? Lost? inept? bullied? or anti-social? With new buildings, brilliant peers, charismatic seniors, I know that I don't belong here.
I am grateful, really and truly when a friend of mine also enrolled in the same college. At the very least, someone could help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment